Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the Green/Environmental Industries
Discover how to “Go Green” by creating a paperless environment with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. How is NAV uniquely used by SCS for the Green, Environmental and Organic the Industries?
Click on the photo to the right, and view it in action. Once in the photo viewer, click on the right arrow to view the next photo or click on the back arrow to view the previous photo.
What Does it Do?
You’ll find on one, integrated database that requires minimal hardware:
- Document Management for creating a paperless environment by storing within NAV document files such as photos, signed contracts, sales invoices, reducing paper waste, trips to the file cabinet and time spent searching for files
- Track and analyze carbon footprint by any product, project, fixed asset, etc. from birth to use
- Quality Control using best practices and GMP to: Do full lot tracing from origin to use, record and report on all QC assays, lab analyses, reports tied to document management, record virtually any QC parameter including carbon footprint, organic certifications, toxicity, MDSS’s, FDA, EPA, USGA reports
- Addition of Carbon Footprint field and/or dimension to user interface and reporting
- Shipping Model with packing and shipping logic to determine the shipment mode with least cost and contribution to carbon footprint